|Product Name:||Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder||Trade Name:||Cosroma® SAG|
|CAS No.:||3054-47-5||Molecular Formula:||C12H19N3O7S|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Inspection Standards:||USP|
cas 3054-47-5 Food Ingredients,
Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder
Description of Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder:
S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione (S-A-GSH), a unique form of glutathione, is one of the most powerful antioxidants naturally produced in the body. It has an acetyl group (COCH3) linked to the sulfur atom of the cysteine in the glutathione molecule.S-A-GSH is well suited for oral administration because the acetyl group protects glutathione from breakdown in the gastrointestinal tract. Once absorbed and inside the cells, it is removed, leaving the glutathione molecule intact. s-A-GSH helps support immune function and optimizes the glutathione-dependent hepatic detoxification pathway. It is ideal when higher doses of glutathione are recommended. This product also contains N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and vitamin B6, both of which are important for glutathione production.
S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is a widely used glutathione today and is a derivative and development of reduced glutathione. Acetylation is the process of transferring an acetyl group to an amino acid side chain group, and glutathione acetylation usually involves binding the acetyl group to the active sulfur atom. Acetyl glutathione is a form of glutathione, which is more stable in the intestine and more readily absorbed by the body than other forms on the market. Acetyl glutathione is able to penetrate the mitochondrial membrane, helping to maintain its integrity and function, and also crosses the blood-brain barrier, allowing it to detoxify and protect the brain directly. Acetylated glutathione greatly improves its ability to remain intact in the intestine and allows higher concentrations to be absorbed into the bloodstream, better acting as an anti-aging agent.
Specifications of Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder:
|Product Name||Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder|
|Trade Name||Cosroma® SAG|
Functions of Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder:
1.S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is the major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms.
2.Through direct conjugation, it detoxifies many xenobiotics (foreign compounds) and carcinogens, both organic and inorganic. This includes heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and arsenic.
3. S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is essential for the immune system to exert its full potential, e.g., (1) modulating antigen presentation to lymphocytes, thereby influencing cytokine production and type of response (cellular or humoral) that develops, (2) enhancing proliferation of lymphocytes, thereby increasing magnitude of response, (3) enhancing killing activity of cytotoxic T cells and NK cells, and (4) regulating apoptosis, thereby maintaining control of the immune response.
4. It plays a fundamental role in numerous metabolic and biochemical reactions such as DNA synthesis and repair, protein synthesis, prostaglandin synthesis, amino acid transport, and enzyme activation. Thus, every system in the body can be affected by the state of the glutathione system, especially the immune system, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal system and the lungs.
Applications of Food Grade 98% Pure S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione Powder:
A.Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement
1. Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2. Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3. Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
B.Drug treatment and prevention
1. Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
2. Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for excreting toxins.
3. Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
4. Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.