|Product Name:||Alpha-Arbutin||Trade Name:||Cosroma® AFA|
|Molecular Formula:||C12H16O7||Cas. No.:||84380-01-8|
|INCI Name:||Alpha-Arbutin||Molecular Weight:||272.25|
|Color:||White||Form:||Fine Powder Or Crystals|
COSROMA Whitening Agents,
Alpha-Arbutin Powder COSROMA,
Whitening Ingredients Powder
Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99.5% Pure Alpha-Arbutin Powder
Descriptions of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99.5% Pure Alpha-Arbutin Powder:
Cosroma® AFA is 99.5% Alpha-Arbutin. Alpha arbutin is a pure, water soluble, biosynthetic active ingredient. Alpha-Arbutin blocks epidermal melanin synthesis by inhibiting enzymatic oxidation of Tyrosine and Dopa. Arbutin appears to have fewer side effects than hydroquinone at similar concentrations - presumably due to the more gradual release.
Specifications of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99.5% Pure Alpha-Arbutin Powder:
|Trade Name||Cosroma® AFA|
|Form||Fine powder or Crystals|
Functions of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99.5% Pure Alpha-Arbutin Powder:
1. It can be used as skin cream, etc. It can not only be used for skin care, but also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant;
2. Arbutin is the main ingredient of the new type of burning scald medicine. It is characterized by rapid analgesia, strong anti-inflammatory ability, rapid elimination of redness and swelling, quick healing and no scarring;
3. Intestinal anti-inflammatory drug raw materials: sterilization, anti-inflammatory effect, no toxic side effects.
Applications of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99.5% Pure Alpha-Arbutin Powder:
1. Alpha arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
2. Alpha Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
3. Alpha arbutin powder inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
4. Alpha Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Alpha Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time.
5. Alpha Arbutin is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Alpha arbutin powder in lipophilic media.
6. Arbutin give three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter.