|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Package|
|Packaging Details:||5kg/ aluminum can, 2 cans/ carton|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T 100% in advance|
|Supply Ability:||30-50ton per month|
|Product Name:||Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder||Trade Name:||Cosroma® Q10|
|INCI Name:||Ubiquinone||CAS No.:||303-98-0|
|Molecular Formula:||C59H90O4||Molecular Weight:||863.34|
|Color:||Yellow To Orange Yellow||Form:||Crystalline Powder|
Anti-aging Ingredient Antioxidants,
Ubiquinone cas no 303-98-0,
ubiquinone powder Anti-aging
Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder
Description of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder:
Cosroma® Q10 is 99% Coenzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q10 is a kind of ubiquinone, appears as odorless, orange-yellow crystals or powders. It is an essential to human life. It plays a role in the electron transport chain, one of the body's energy-producing cycles that converts food into energy.
Coenzyme Q10 (also known as ubidecarenone, CoQ10 and Vitamin Q) is a 1, 4-benzoquinone, playing an important role in generating energy and improving vitality. It is a component of the electron transport chain in the mitochondria and participates in aerobic cellular respiration. Therefore, those organs with the highest energy requirements such as the heart and the liver have the highest CoQ10 concentrations.
Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal heart function andprovide antioxidant protection.
Specification of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder:
|Product Name||Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder|
|Trade Name||Cosroma® Q10|
|Color||Yellow to orange yellow|
Functions of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient/Antioxidant 99% Pure Ubiquinone Powder:
1. High qulity Ubiquinone is used by cells to produce energy needed for cell growth and maintenance;
2. Supplementation of Ubiquinone is a treatment for some of the very rare and serious mitochondrial disorders and other metabolic disorders, where patients are not capable of producing enough Ubiquinone because of their disorder. Ubiquinone is then prescribed by a physician;
3. To help to treatment of Parkinson's disease;
4. Ubiquinone is also being investigated as a treatment for cancer, and as relief from cancer treatment side-effects;
5. To increase immunity;
6. Ubiquinone boosts energy, enhances the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant;
7. Anti-oxidation activity;
8. To remain gums healthy.