Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99% Pure Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Powder
Description of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99% Pure Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Powder:
Anallerg® VCE is 99% 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is a derivative modified from vitamin C. It is an excellent whitening active ingredient with anti-oxidation, anti-wrinkle and anti-wrinkle effects. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid shows very good stability due to its unique chemical structure, because the ethyl group forms an ether with the 3-hydroxyl group of ascorbic acid.
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, therefore, it can prevent the synthesis of melanin. 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid also promotes collagen synthesis, helping to improve the skin's complexion and elasticity. As a common effect shared with vitamin C, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is very effective in clearing free radicals.
Specification of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99% Pure Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Powder:
||Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
||3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
||White to white-like
||Crystalline particles or solid powder
Functions of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening Ingredient 99% Pure Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Powder:
1. 3-O-Ethyl ascorbic acid directly participates in the synthesis of collagen and repairs skin cell activity after entering the dermis, increasing collagen, so that the skin becomes full and elastic, making the skin delicate and smooth.
2. Inhibit tyrosinase activity, inhibit the formation of melanin, restore melanin to colorless, and effectively whiten the skin.
3. It has excellent antioxidant effect in cosmetics and ensures the utilization of VC. Compared with VC, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid is very stable and does not change color. Really achieve the effect of whitening and freckle removal.
4. It has a lipophilic and hydrophilic structure, which is easily absorbed by the skin and can reach the dermis directly.
5. Strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, anti-inflammatory caused by sunlight.
6. Good stability, resistance to light, heat, acid, alkali, salt and air oxidation.
7. Vitamin C and its derivatives inhibit tyrosinase.