|Product Name:||Sialic Acid||Trade Name:||Cosroma® NA|
|INCI Name:||N-acetylneuraminic||CAS No.:||131-48-6|
|Molecular Formula:||C11H19NO9||Molecular Weight:||309.27|
Functional Food Additives Cosroma,
cas 131-48-6 N-Acetylneuraminic Sialic Acid,
Pure Sialic Acid Powder
Food Grade 98% Pure Sialic Acid Powder
Product Introduction of Food Grade 98% Pure Sialic Acid Powder:
Sialic acid / N-acetylneuraminic acid (Neu5Ac, Nan, NANA) is available for large-scale production based on customer orders. Sialic acid / N-acetylneuraminic acid is the collective term for N - or O-substituted derivatives of neuraminic acid, a nine carbonmonosaccharide. It is also the name for the most common member of the group, N-acetylneuraminic acid (Neu5Ac or NANA), which is the name used by CIMA.
N-acetylneuraminic acid is widely distributed in animal tissues and bacteria, especially in glycoproteins and gangliosides. Amino groups with acetyl or glycol groups.
Sialic acid is a naturally occurring carbohydrate. Sialic acids were originally isolated from mucins of the submandibular glands, hence their name. Sialic acids are usually found in the form of oligosaccharides, glycolipids, or glycoproteins. The brain has the highest amount of sialic acid acid acid in the human body. The amount of sialic acid in gray matter is 15 times higher than that in internal organs such as liver and lung. Sialic acids the main food source of sialic acids is breast milk and is also found in milk, eggs, and cheese.
Specification of Food Grade 98% Pure Sialic Acid Powder:
|Product Name||Sialic Acid|
|Trade Name||Cosroma® NA|
Usages of Food Grade 98% Pure Sialic Acid Powder:
1. Sialic acid is a carbohydrate widely found in nature. It is also a basic component of many glycoproteins, glycopeptides and glycolipids. It has a wide range of biological functions, such as regulation of blood protein half-life, neutralization of various toxins, and cells. Adhesion, immune antigen-antibody reaction and protection against cell lysis.
2. Biochemical derivatives of sialic acid are also commonly used in the synthesis of drugs.
3. In the natural world, from the virus to the animal, the enzyme which is hydrolyzed to remove the terminal N-acetylneuraminic acid (neuraminidase) has been identified by the physiological activity change of the enzyme. The role of acidic sugar residues.
Applications of Food Grade 98% Pure Sialic Acid Powder:
1. Sialic Acid anti-inflammation.
2. Sialic Acid enhancing human immunity.
3. Sialic Acid is known as mental development of "brain gold".
4. Sialic Acid used for cosmetics, food, health supplements.
5. Sialic Acid adding infant milk powder can increase babies’ intelligence and memory.