|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Package|
|Packaging Details:||Azelaic Acid is usually packed in 25kg; Other package sizes could be customized if necessary.|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T 100% in advance|
|Supply Ability:||5-10ton per month|
|Product Name:||Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening/Anti-acne Ingredient 99% Pure Azelaic Acid Powder Or Flake||Trade Name:||Cosroma® ALA|
|INCI Name:||Azelaic Acid||CAS No.:||123-99-9|
|Color:||White||Form:||Powder Or Flake|
COSROMA Anti-acne agents,
cas 123-99-9 Azelaic Acid Powder,
Azelaic Acid Powder or Flake
Description of Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening/Anti-acne Ingredient 99% Pure Azelaic Acid Powder or Flake:
Azelaic Acid is a natural linear saturated dicarboxylic acid containing 9 carbon atoms. Azelaic Acid is an important chemical raw material in the industrial field. In the cosmetics industry, Azelaic Acid can be used to regulate melanin synthesis, inhibit bacteria, regulate sebaceous glands, inhibit free radicals and prevent skin keratosis. In addition, Azelaic Acid is also widely used in plasticizers, rubber, nylon, capacitors, spices, flame retardants, flocculants, corrosion inhibitors, lubricants and other important fields.
|Product Name||Cosmetic Grade Skin Whitening/Anti-acne Ingredient 99% Pure Azelaic Acid Powder or Flake|
|Form||Powder or flake|
1. Anti-bacteria: Azelaic Acid can inhibit bacterial protein synthesis, directly inhibit and kill aerobic and anaerobic bacteria on the skin surface and in hair follicles. At higher concentrations, Azelaic Acid can kill Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus, Candida albicans, Propionibacterium acne, etc.
2. Regulate sebaceous gland function: Azelaic Acid can competitively inhibit the function of 5α-reductase, hence inhibiting the conversion of too much androgen into dihydrotestosterone, and finally inhibits the excessive secretion of free fatty acids in sebaceous glands.
3. Inhibit free radical production: Azelaic Acid can inhibit the production of reactive oxygen free radicals and play an anti-inflammatory role. Azelaic Acid can inhibit the hydroxylation of aromatic compounds and the peroxidation of arachidonic acid induced by reactive oxygen groups in vitro.
4. Prevent skin keratinization: Azelaic Acid has anti keratinization effect on normal skin and acne infected skin, reduces the synthesis of filamentous keratin and prevents excessive hair follicle keratinization.
5. Regulate skin pigmentation: On the one hand, Azelaic Acid has a competitive inhibitory effect on tyrosinase in hyperfunctional melanocytes, reducing pigment synthesis, but does not inhibit pigment synthesis in normal melanocytes. On the other hand, Azelaic Acid can destroy the mitochondrial respiratory chain of melanocytes, inhibit the synthesis of cellular DNA and hinder the proliferation of abnormal melanocytes.
1. Azelaic Acid is recommended for whitening, anti-acne, anti-bacteria, anti-inflammation.
2. Azelaic Acid can be used in lotions, creams, moisturizers, anti-aging serums, facial cleansers, conditioners, shampoos, toners, astringents, foundations and concealers.