|Product Name:||Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder||Trade Name:||Cosroma® CNS|
|INCI Name:||Carnosine||CAS No.:||305-84-0|
|Molecular Formula:||C9H14N4O3||Molecular Weight:||226.23|
Carnosine Food Ingredients,
Food Grade carnosine powder,
cas 305-84-0 Food Ingredients
Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder
Description of Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
Carnosine( β- Alanyl-l-histidine) is an amino acid β- Dipeptides of alanine and histidine. It is highly concentrated in muscle and brain tissue.
Carnitine powder and carnitine were found by the Russian chemist v. gulevich. Researchers in the United Kingdom, South Korea, Russia, and others have shown that carnosine has a variety of potentially beneficial antioxidant properties. Carnosine powder has been shown to scavenge reactive oxygen species (ROS) as well as fatty acid peroxidation in cell membranes formed during oxidative stress α-β Unsaturated aldehydes. Carnosine is also a zwitterion, a neutral molecule with both plus and minus ends. Like carnitine, carnitine powder consists of the word root carn, meaning meat, alluding to its ubiquitous presence in animal proteins. Vegetarian (especially vegan) diets lack adequate carnitine compared to levels in standard diets. Carnosine can chelate divalent metal ions.
Carnosine powder can increase the Hayflick limit in human fibroblasts and appears to decrease the rate of telomere shortening. Carnosine is also considered an aged protective agent.
Specification of Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
|Product Name||Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder|
|Trade Name||Cosroma® CNS|
Function of Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
1. Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
2. Carnosine powder also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
Application of Food Grade 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
1. Protects epithelial cell membranes in the stomach and restores them to their normal metabolism.
2. Acts as an antioxidant and protects the stomach from alcohol and smoking-induced damage.
3. Has anti-inflammatory properties and moderates production of interleukin-8.
4. Adheres to ulcerations, acts as a barrier between them and stomach acids and helps to heal them.