|Product Name:||Carnosine||Trade Name:||Cosroma® CNS|
|INCI Name:||Carnosine||CAS No.:||305-84-0|
|Molecular Formula:||C9H14N4O3||Molecular Weight:||226.23|
Skin Anti-aging Ingredients,
Carnosine Powder COSROMA,
Carnosine Anti-aging Ingredients
Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure Carnosine Powder
Description of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
Carnosine, the scientific name β-alanyl-L-histidine, is a dipeptide composed of β-alanine and L-histidine, a crystalline solid. The tissues of muscles and brain contain very high concentrations of carnosine. Carnosine was discovered by the Russian chemist Gulevich along with carnitine. Studies in the United Kingdom, South Korea, Russia and other countries have shown that carnosine has a strong antioxidant capacity and is beneficial to the human body. Carnosine has been proven to scavenge reactive oxygen radicals (ROS) and α-β unsaturated aldehydes formed by excessive oxidation of fatty acids in cell membranes during oxidative stress.
Specification of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
|Trade Name||Cosroma® CNS|
Function of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
1. Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
2. Carnosine powder also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
Application of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure Carnosine Powder:
1. New food additives.
2. Creatine is a dipeptide composed of β-alanine and histidine, which can be synthesized in animals.
3. Myosin can significantly inhibit lipid oxidation induced by free radicals and metal ions. Creatine and phytic acid resist beef oxidation. The addition of 0.9g/kg carnitine to diet could improve flesh color and oxidative stability of skeletal muscle.
4. Use in cosmetics can prevent skin aging and whitening. Inosine can prevent free radicals produced by smoking, which are more harmful to skin than sunlight. Free radicals are highly active atoms or atomic groups in the human body and can oxidize other substances in the human body.
5. Myosin has antioxidant properties and is a natural antioxidant.
6. The transmittance of turbid human lens is enhanced. Antioxidants using carnosine as raw material can be used to treat senile cataract.
7. Sensory substance of olfactory nerve, which can promote wound healing and is especially used in oral medicine for surgical treatment.