|Product Name:||Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder||Trade Name:||Cosroma® CNS|
|INCI Name:||Carnosine||CAS No.:||305-84-0|
|Molecular Formula:||C9H14N4O3||Molecular Weight:||226.23|
White Anti-aging Ingredients,
COSROMA L-Carnosine Powder,
Anti-aging Ingredients cas 305-84-0
Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder
Description of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder:
L-Carnosine ( scientific name β-alanyl -L- histidine) is a dipeptide composed of β-alanine and L- histidine, which is a crystalline solid. Muscle and brain tissues contain high concentrations of l-carnosine. L-Carnitine is a kind of carnitine discovered by Russian chemist Gulevich. Studies in Britain, Korea, Russia and other countries have shown that l-carnosine has strong antioxidant capacity and is beneficial to human body. L-Carnosine has been proved to remove reactive oxygen species (ROS) and α-β unsaturated aldehydes formed by excessive oxidation of fatty acids in cell membrane during oxidative stress.
Specification of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder:
|Product Name||Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder|
|Trade Name||Cosroma® CNS|
Function of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder:
1. L-Carnosine helps to prevent skin collagen cross-linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
2. L-Carnosine powder also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
Application of Cosmetic Grade Skin Anti-aging Ingredient 99% Pure L-Carnosine Powder:
1. New food additive.
2. myostatin is a dipeptide composed of β-monoalanine and histidine, which can be synthesized in animals.
3. myostatin has significant inhibiting effect on lipid oxidation caused by free radicals and metal ions. in meat processing, myostatin has the effect of inhibiting fat oxidation and protecting meat color. Myostatin and phytic acid antioxidation of beef. Adding 0.9g/kg myostatin in the diet can improve meat color and oxidative stability of skeletal muscle, and it has synergistic effect with vitamin E. 4.
4. The use in cosmetics can prevent skin aging and skin whitening effect, l-carnosine can prevent the appearance of free radicals produced by smoking, which can damage skin more than sunlight, free radicals are very active atoms or atomic groups in human body, which can oxidize other substances in human body.
5. l-carnosine has antioxidant properties and is a natural antioxidant.
6. It enhances the translucency of the cloudy human eye lens. The use of antioxidant preparation made of l-carnosine can treat age-related cataract.
7. It is a sensing agent of olfactory nerve and can promote wound healing, especially used in oral medicine for surgical treatment.